Ahead of its planned Spring 2022 release, DMM Games has opened pre-registration for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Stories. It also unveiled a pre-registration milestone campaign, which will reward players with in-game currency, level-up packs, and Kaname Ohgi as a pilot. Pre-registration is limited to Japan. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
Players can sign up for pre-registration through the Japanese Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and DMM Games website. Starting from 100,000 registrations, DMM Games and f4samurai will begin rewarding players with various in-game items once the game releases in 2022.
Below is a list of the milestone rewards:
- 100,000 Registrations: Sakuradite x500
- 150,000 Registrations: Pilot Kaname Ohgi (Resistance outfit), Sakuradite x250
- 200,000 Registrations: Pilot training pack, Sakuradite x250
- 250,000 Registrations: Knightpolice Knightmare Frame, Sakuradite x250
- 300,000 Registrations: Knightmare Frame training pack, Sakuradite x250
- Every 50,000 Registrations: Additional Sakuradite x250
Additionally, f4samurai is hosting a digital fan festival on December 5, 2021, at 10 p.m. Japan Time (5 a.m. Pacific / 2 p.m. CEST). The studio will reveal new gameplay footage, as well as showcase comments from some of the cast members. The live stream will be available via YouTube.
DMM Games originally announced Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Stories back in 2018. However, there was little information until November 2021, when DMM Games announced a Spring 2022 release window. Since then, studio f4samurai has been releasing short videos of 3D animated Knightmare Frames via social media.
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Stories is available for pre-registration for PC and iOS and Android devices. The game will release to Japanese audiences sometime in Spring 2022.