Winter is coming, and Vana’diel will be ready to celebrate the occasion. Square Enix announced the schedule and details for the Final Fantasy XI Winter Wonder 2022 campaign on the PlayOnline official website. The campaign will run for a little over three weeks. It starts from December 13, 2022 and ends on January 5, 2023. The campaign will include various benefits, including bonuses to experience, seal, and crest drops.
Over the course of the Final Fantasy XI Winter Wonder campaign, players will benefit from the following bonuses:
- Chain Experience and Chain Monstrosity – Experience chains will award double to triple the normal amount of experience.
- Chain Capacity Points – Experience chains will award double to triple the amount of capacity points.
- Increased Seal and Crest Drops – Based on the number of party members, drop rates for Crests and Seals will be increased.
- Seal Battlefield Spoils – Vanquishing certain monsters on a number of listed battlefields will drop bonus rewards, including materials for +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and synthesis materials. The character Shemo in Port Jeuno will exchange Seals and Crests at a reduced rate (2:1).
- The battlefields cited include areas like Horlais Peak, Waughroon Shrine, Balga’s Dais, Boneyard Gully, and Mine Shaft #2716
- Simulacra Segments – The drop rate for Simulacra Segments is doubled during the campaign.
- Delve Campaign – Delve monsters and clearing Delve yields double Mweya Plasm, and monsters will drop Airlixirs +1 and +2 when defeated.
- Abyssea Campaign – Increased aura drop rates, and a blue treasure chest with a one-time reward.
- Surge Walk Campaign – Walk of Echoes content become Surge Walks with triple experience and capacity points.
- Wildskeeper Reive Campaign – Participation costs will be reduced, with increased rewards.
- Alter Ego Expo – Increased stats for Alter Egos.
- Campaign Festa – Increased experience, allied notes, spoils, and rewards from Campaign.
- Skirmish Stone and Acade Glyptics – Better results from engraving various items with Arcane Glyptics.
- Incursion Campaign – Extra drops from monsters and notorious monsters.
- Skirmish Frenzy – Increased treasure coffers, spawn rates, and other rewards.
- Geas Fete and Reisenjima Geas Fete – Doubled rewards and personal loot.
- Abjuration Dial – Players receive #Ab dial keys for daily login.
- Monster Rearing and Chocobo Digging – Higher transformation chances for reared creatures, and higher Chocobo digging skill.
- Macrocosmic Orb campaign – Defeating certain monsters will reward players with job cards and other items.
- Ambuscade Gallantry Campaign – Doubled rewards from Ambuscades once per day.
Final Fantasy XI is available on PC. The Winter Wonder 2022 campaign begins on December 13, 2022 and runs through January 5, 2023. The recently ended November 2022 login campaign included an Ixion mount as a prize.