In the Honkai: Star Rail Simulated Universe, you can essentially pull together a team of your characters to go through an isolated dungeon with randomized possible enemies and events, earning Blessings to make things easier for yourself along the way. There are 22 for each available path, and a lot of great ones appear! I’ve even found that some of the one-star ones, the “weakest” possible ones, can be as useful as a two or three-star one with the right party and in the right circumstances. There are some that really do stand out as being particularly helpful though, as they can be your “best” pick regardless of your team or tactics, so here are some Honkai: Star Rail Simulated Universe paths and Blessings I’d recommend.
Try and stick to one path’s Blessings in Honkai: Star Rail Simulated Universe
Okay, so, if you get enough Blessings from one path in Honkai: Star Rail, you’ll gain access to a special ability in battles that functions like a character’s Ultimate. So say you collect an array of The Hunt blessings. Then you’ll have a gauge in battle that fills and, once full, lets you unleash a powerful AOE attack on all enemies.
So once you see yourself starting to “commit” to a path for a run, make sure you go all out to ensure you get that special Path Resonance ability.
Also, just know that initially you’ll only have Elation, Hunt, Preservation, Remembrance Blessings available. You won’t see ones from, say, Abundance or Nihility until you’re further into later Worlds.
Offensive Blessings to watch for in the Honkai: Star Rail Simulated Universe.
Ones that you’ll want to prioritize are The Hunt, The Destruction, and The Elation. These all tend to focus on different types of damage. The Hunt can increase your attack, action priority and speed, and critical hits. The Destruction is all about increasing damage. Many of its blessings also increase your attack power when your health gets low. The Elation focuses on follow-up attacks. Even if you don’t have someone like March 7th or Seele who will follow-up around, keep it in mind for some properties.
Now, while the best of these Blessings will come down to what you’re doing in Honkai: Star Rail’s Simulated Universe, these are some handy early ones to consider if you see them:
- The Elation – Auto-Harmonica: Whitest Night
- The Elation – Champion’s Dinner: Cat’s Cradle.
- The Elation – The Painted Albatross
- The Elation – Portrait of a Man on Fire
- The Elation – Slaughterhouse No. 4: Rest in Peace
- The Hunt – Blessed Bow and Arrow
- The Hunt – Celestial Annihilation
- The Hunt – Flowing Mist
Supportive Blessings to watch for in the Honkai: Star Rail Simulated Universe.
For defensive and supportive Blessings, you should follow The Preservation, The Nihility, The Remembrance, The Abundance, and even The Hunt paths. The Preservation is all about creating shields, and then offering benefits if you have one. The Nihility focuses on negative status effects. The Remembrance is all about freezing opponents, even if you aren’t using someone like March 7th or Gepard. The Abundance Blessings will heal the party. Meanwhile, The Hunt involves increasing speed.
Again, I’m sure you’ll find your own Honkai: Star Rail’s Simulated Universe Blessings that work best for you, but these are also initial ones to think about:
- The Hunt – Auspicious Star
- The Hunt – Monster-Expelling Rainbow
- The Preservation – Construct: Assemble
- The Preservation – Divine Construct: Metastatic Field
- The Preservation – Interstellar Construct: Quadrangular Pyramid
- The Preservation – Interstellar Construct: Safe Load
- The Preservation – Interstellar Construct: Shear Structure
- The Preservation – Construct: Compensation
- The Preservation – Construct: Sentinel
- The Remembrance – Experience: Lost Memory
- The Remembrance – Experience: Responsive Excitement
- The Remembrance – Perfect Experience: Innocence
- The Remembrance – Perfect Experience: Reticence
- The Remembrance – Ultimate Experience: Maverick
- The Remembrance – Ultimate Experience: Sentimentality
Honkai: Star Rail is available for PCs and mobile devices, and PS4 and PS5 versions are in development.