Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Update: Pre-orders for the bundle are now open over at Playasia. You can get your hands on it via the following link (with worldwide shipping), or learn more in our original article below.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.
Original Article: More news to please physical Switch collectors, with two Indie racing games getting bundled together in a new edition. Publisher eastasiasoft is teaming up with developer Brownmonster to combine Rush Rally 3 and its reworked predecessor Rush Rally Origins.
There’ll be 2000 copies of the limited edition at $39.99USD, with pre-orders due to open on 14th April. It’ll include a “2-in-1 game card, a manual, sound test disc and numbered certificate in a collector’s box”, while a standard edition will also arrive.
Image: eastasiasoft / Brownmonster
- Race across dozens of stages set in a wide variety of countries and climates!
- Feel the grip change with varied surface types and different weather conditions
- Test your skills in championships, time trials and other modes of play!
- Unlock new cars and upgrade them using an intuitive interface
- Fine-tune your experience with difficulty and control settings
- Enjoy 60 FPS performance with crisp HD visuals and precise controls!
Let us know in the comments if you’re planning to add this to your Switch collection. Remember, pre-orders open on the 14th April so make sure to check back then!